11 Best Buy Now Pay Later Apps To Use Right Now

Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and if you choose to sign up or purchase a product/service through our links we may receive a commission at no cost to you. Please read our full privacy policy for more information.

Looking for the best buy now pay later apps that you can use right now?

Well, look no further because in this list we will go over the top 11 apps that you can use for payment installments and most are interest-free!

Yes, that means you can split up your payments over time for absolutely free!

These apps are a great way to purchase an expensive item without breaking the bank and without getting charged high interest like when using credit cards.

So…

Let’s get right into these pay over time apps…

Subscribe To Get EXCLUSIVE Money Tips. It’s 100% Free.

    No Spam Ever. Unsubscribe At Any Time.

    What Are Buy Now Pay Later Apps?

    Buy now pay later (BNPL) apps are services that allow you to split up your purchase into multiple payments (usually 4) over a set period of time.

    These services work similarly to a credit card by splitting up purchases into multiple payments but you usually don’t have to pay any interest for splitting up purchases with BNPL apps!

    If you need to purchase an item but don’t have all the money yet then these apps are a great way to split up payments without paying interest.

    However, using these apps can negatively affect your credit score if you make late payments or miss payments. So, just make sure you make your payments on time so your credit score doesn’t take a hit.

    With that said, these apps are not as strict as credit card companies are so if you are looking for a payment deferral solution with no or bad credit then I highly recommend checking these apps out.

    Let’s check them out…

    Quadpay

    With Quadpay you can pay in installments for online shopping

    One of the best BNPL apps that you can use right now is Quadpay.

    Quadpay is a service that lets you split up your purchases over a 6-week period.

    All you need to do is sign up for a Quadpay account to get started.

    Once you have a Quadpay account created, you will have to link a card that you will use to pay with.

    After this just search for the store you want to make a purchase at and enter the amount you are spending, Quadpay will then approve the purchase and create a virtual credit card to use.

    You can then use this virtual credit card to make the purchase through the Quadpay platform.

    Keep in mind that you will have to pay 25% of the purchase amount upfront and then the remaining 75% of the purchase amount will be split up over 6 weeks with a payment due every 2 weeks.

    Also, every purchase will need to be approved by Quadpay before you use their service so there is a chance that the purchase can be declined.

    The great thing about using Quadpay rather than a credit card is that you don’t have to pay interest for splitting up the payments and there is no credit check!

    Plus, they do not report to the credit bureaus so there is no impact on your credit score.

    However, Quadpay does have late fees so just ensure that you are making your payments on time and then you’ll be all set.

    I highly recommend checking out Quadpay!

    Sezzle

    Pay later with Sezzle

    Another one of the best BNPL apps that is very similar to Quadpay is Sezzle.

    Just like Quadpay, Sezzle lets you split up purchases into four equal payments, 25% due upfront and the rest split up over 6 weeks.

    Plus, you don’t have to pay any interest at all and they don’t report to credit bureaus!

    Just sign up for your free Sezzle account to get started and link a card!

    When you make a purchase just select Sezzle as the payment method to split the payments.

    Sezzle is really easy to use and has great user reviews!

    You will get instant approval for many different purchases with no impact on your credit!

    Plus, they constantly expanding and growing so it’s definitely worth trying out because you really have nothing to lose.

    I highly recommend checking out Sezzle if you are interested in interest-free deferred payments.

    Afterpay

    One of the best apps like Quadpay is Afterpay

    One of the best pay later service that I recommend using and one of the best apps like Quadpay is Afterpay.

    Afterpay was founded in 2014 in Australia to offer users a different payment method other than the traditional credit systems.

    Just a quick side note for my friends in the U.K, Afterpay is actually called Clearpay in the U.K but it’s the exact same app from the same company.

    Afterpay lets you shop at thousands of retailers and delay payments interest-free!

    The process is pretty much the same as other apps on this list…

    Just sign up for a free account and then link a card.

    That’s it and there is no credit check for Afterpay users!

    Just make sure you pay on time before you get charged with late fees!

    Afterpay is definitely worth checking out!

    Klarna

    Klarna is one of the best buy now pay later apps in the UK

    One of the best buy now pay later apps like Quadpay that I recommend you can use is Klarna.

    Klarna is an awesome app that lets you split up purchases over a period of time for absolutely free!

    Like other apps, Klarna is one of the 4 payment apps, with 25% due at the time of the purchase and 75% spread out over 6 weeks.

    However…

    They offer another cool payment plan which is to pay in 30 days after the purchase date. This is awesome because you get to try products before you commit to keeping them and you don’t have to pay a dime until after 30 days.

    Klarna does offer more financing options but these are similar to using a credit card so I recommend using these carefully.

    They do not report all your payments to credit bureaus but they might report missed payments.

    Also, make sure you make your payments on time before you get slapped with late fees!

    Check out Klarna and buy now pay later for free!

    Splitit

    Splitit is one of the best buy now pay later websites to use

    One of the best apps like Klarna that you can use to buy items now and pay later is Splitit.

    Splitit is similar to a lot of the other apps on this list but it has one thing that makes it much better than other apps on this list.

    Along with no interest payments, Splitit also has no late fees and no credit check!

    All you need to do is sign up for a free Splitit account to get started.

    Purchases can be split up into 3, 6, 12, or 24 payments! However, some retailers limit the number of payments you can make.

    Splitit is one of the best pay later service to use since there are no late fees!

    Affirm

    Affirm is one of the best apps to pay in installments

    If you are looking for another app like Splitit with no late fees or other hidden fees whatsoever then you should definitely check out Affirm.

    However, Affirm only offers 0% interest for a few retailers unlike other apps on this list that always offer 0% interest.

    You get three payment options, 3-months, 6-months, and 12-months.

    Affirm is very simple to use, just create your account and start shopping with Affirm!

    Nothing is hidden on Affirm, you will see exactly how much interest you will pay if you even have to pay interest.

    You do have to have to go through a soft credit check to be eligible to use Affirm but it won’t affect your credit score.

    Affirm isn’t the best app on this list but due to its ease of use and transparency, it deserves a spot on this list!

    Billease

    Buy now and pay later with Billease

    There are also awesome buy now pay later websites outside of the U.S too and BIllease is one of them!

    Billease is one of the best BNPL apps like Klarna but it works in the Phillippines! If you reside in the Phillippines definitely check it out!

    You can get payment installments at 100’s of retailers by using Billease.

    Billease is similar to Affirm because while some retailers offer a 0% interest rate most retailers on Billease require you to pay interest, granted it’s pretty low at 3.49%.

    When you sign up to Billease and get approved, you will be given a credit limit that you can use to shop through Billease.

    Just start shopping and choose your payment plan, such as 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, etc…

    You will then see the payments that you will have to pay broken down.

    If you live in the Phillippines then I highly recommend checking out Billease!

    Slice

    Use Slice to pay later

    If you are an Indian citizen then one of the best BNPL apps you can use is Slice.

    Slice is a payment app developed in India that lets you split up your purchases into multiple equal payments!

    All you need to do is sign up for a free Splice account and then your account will be approved with a set credit line and a virtual Visa Splice card to use for purchases.

    There are no fees for using Splice but you will have to pay interest on the payments.

    If you reside in India then Splice is one of the best buy now pay later websites that’s definitely worth checking out!

    Four

    Four will let you pay later for items you purchase

    One of the newest apps like Klarna that is worth checking out is Four.

    Four was recently released but it’s one of the best pay over time apps!

    All you need to do is sign up for a free account and then link a card or Google Pay or Apple Pay.

    You can then make purchases with Four and your purchases will be split up into 4 equal payments, 25% due at the time of the purchase and the remaining 75% split up equally over 6 weeks.

    There are no hidden fees and absolutely no interest charges with Four!

    Purchases are approved instantly with no impact on your credit score.

    I highly recommend checking out Four! Even though they are a new service, it’s one of the best 4 payment apps to use!

    PayPal

    Buy now and pay later with PayPal

    Yes, the huge payment platform PayPal now offers the option to buy now pay later!

    The great thing is that you don’t need to set anything up if you already have a PayPal account. Just choose PayPal as your checkout method and then select pay later.

    25% of the purchase will be due at the time of the purchase and the remaining 75% will be split up over 6 weeks.

    Plus, there are no interest or fees!

    Just like Affirm, PayPal might do a soft credit check to see if you are eligible to use this option but it won’t affect your credit score.

    PayPal partners with millions of brands so this makes it one of the best buy now pay later sites to use.

    I highly recommend using this option if you have a PayPal account!

    Amazon

    You can pay for items later with Amazon

    Another giant that offers an option to buy now and pay later is Amazon.

    When you purchase items through Amazon you have the option to split the payment up over 5 months interest-free!

    Now, there are some catches…

    Not all items on Amazon have this option. This buy now pay later option is only available on select items that are sold and shipped by Amazon.

    If the option is available you will see this when going to purchase the item:

    When you use the monthly payments option you will have to pay 20% of the purchase amount plus any shipping fees upfront and the remaining 80% will be split up over the next 4 months with a payment being due every 30 days.

    The payments will be automatically debited from your debit/credit card linked to your Amazon account.

    There are no fees or interest for using this option so if you shop on Amazon this is definitely worth checking out!

    FAQ

    Here are some frequently asked questions about buy now pay later services…

    What Stores Do Buy Now Pay Later?

    There are many stores that offer a buy now pay later option but they often require you to sign up to their program or credit card. A way around this is to use one of the apps on this list to essentially be the middle man.

    Can You Buy Now Pay Later With Amazon?

    Yes, Amazon offers a buy now pay later option but only on select items that are shipped and sold by Amazon.

    What Other Apps Are Like Afterpay?

    Afterpay alternatives include PayPal, Sezzle, Klarna, Quadpay, Splitit, and Affirm.

    What Are The Best Buy Now Pay Later Sites For Bad Credit?

    If you have bad credit then the best apps to use are Sezzle, Splitit, Klarna, and Quadpay.

    What Buy Now Pay Later Apps Work With Amazon?

    Due to Amazon’s limited selection of items with the pay later option you can choose to use apps such as Klarna and Quadpay that work with Amazon to defer payments.

    Can These Apps Affect My Credit Score?

    While most of these apps are an improvement to credit cards, they are still a loan service and they can affect your credit score if you make late payments or miss payments.

    Is Affirm Buy Now Pay Later?

    Yes, Affirm is a buy now pay later app with different payment options but many purchases charge interest for deferring payments.

    Is There A Minimum Spend For Klarna?

    Yes, Klarna has a minimum spend of $10 to use their payment deferral service.

    Conclusion

    These are the best buy now pay later apps that you can use right now!

    The great thing about these apps is that most of them let you defer payments interest-free unlike credit cards where you face high-interest charges.

    I recommend using these apps for large purchases that you can’t afford right away but will be able to pay it off in monthly installments.

    Just make sure you pay off the due payments every month before you get hit with late fees!

    If you liked this post then I recommend checking out my post on 18 Best Win Real Money Apps To Use Right Now and the 25 Best Cash Back Apps For Shopping!

    Have you used any BNPL apps before? Which ones do you think are the best? Let me know in the comments below!

    Are you ready to take control of your money? Check out these awesome money resources which will help you to make and save $1,000’s!
     

    Subscribe To Get EXCLUSIVE Money Tips. It’s 100% Free.

      No Spam Ever. Unsubscribe At Any Time.

      Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links which means I will earn a commission if you choose to click and make a purchase. While there is no additional cost to you, it will give us a pretty penny. Thanks For Your Support!

      Similar Posts

      2 Comments

      Leave a Reply

      Your email address will not be published.